This week we have launched a NEW independents’ shopping guide to help visitors discover the wealth of Independents that Chichester has to offer.
Available from any independent retail business in Chichester, the Independents Passport is a wonderful showcase of the 190+ independent businesses that make up Chichester city centre. Not only this but it offers visitors a chance to win one of five Chichester Gift Cards (worth £100).
To enter simply take your guide to any of the listed independents, make a purchase and obtain a special ‘Love Local Shop Local’ sticker. Place this sticker on the “Get stuck in” page at the back of this guide and don’t forget to tell us on the form when and where you got it.
Once you’ve collected six stickers, tear out the page and post it to:
Chichester BID, 82 North Street, Chichester, PO19 1LQ or take a snap of the page and send it to: [email protected].
Please submit entries by 1st September 2019. T&Cs apply.*
*Terms & Conditions
These standard terms and conditions are subject to any other terms and conditions provided to you or to which you are referred at the time of entering the competition.
- No data will be stored in respect of this competition by Chichester BID Limited.
- Only the winners of the competition will be notified in regard to the collection of their prize.
- Competition details form part of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of Chichester BID Limited its printers and agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- Entries that are incomplete, illegible, indecipherable will not be valid and deemed void.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed in the post, or due to computer error in transit.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The winner(s) is (are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Chichester BID relating to any post-winning publicity.
- Unless stated otherwise all postal entries must be made on the relevant competition entry form.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material (1st September 2019). Winners will be notified on 4th September 2019 by 5.00pm.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Confirmation of the prize will be made in writing to the winner(s) or via telephone.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.
- The Promoter is Chichester BID Limited, 82 North Street, Chichester, PO19 1LQ
- In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material (or any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry), the details of the promotional material (and any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry) shall prevail.