We’ve just wrapped up our Love Local, Shop Local summer campaign which included the Super Saturday event with Spirit FM and Street Party as well as a host of initiatives including regular coverage in the Chichester Observer, a new programme of flags, bunting, flower baskets and street cleaning, our popular Independents Passport and a photography competition. Thank you to all the businesses that took part and showed your support. Here are just some of the highlights from the campaign*:
• Super Saturday resulted in a 13% increase in footfall on the previous week, with over 27,000 people visiting the high street
• Over 28,000 Independent Passports delivered
• Facebook reach of 12,497 over the campaign period
• 64,682 Twitter impressions
• Instagram reach of 21,190
• 23 businesses donated over £3000 worth of prizes.
*Stats recorded on the 9th August.