In December we released another set of free parking vouchers for BID Levy members to help mitigate the negative effect charges may have on your business. We still have a number of vouchers available for BID members to claim. Vouchers are distributed on a firstcome, first-serve basis.
If you are interested in claiming free parking vouchers, please contact the BID Team on [email protected].
Parking voucher rules:
- The WSCC parking charge is £1.50 per hour (75p per 30 minutes).
- The maximum length of stay is one hour.
- Vouchers cannot be used in permit holder only parking places or in car parks.
- Upon arrival, scratch off five panels on the parking voucher(s) to indicate your arrival time; Day, Month, Date, Hour, Minute (to next five minutes).
- Display the voucher(s) by folding the top edge and hanging it/them inside the vehicle window that is facing the nearest kerb.
- You are liable to a penalty charge notice if you park beyond your selected parking period.
- Blue (Disabled) Badge holders are not subject to time limits or payment when parked in a voucher parking bay.
- Motorcycles can be parked without charge.
Please note: WSCC on-street parking charges have increased from 35p for 15 mins to 75p for 30 minutes (meaning an increase of 2.5p per 15 mins so please ensure your customers use the appropriate amount of vouchers).