To celebrate Chichester’s love of coffee AND the city hosting the regional final of the UK Barista Championships on 10 February at The Assembly Rooms, we are launching a new Chichester’s Got Beans Coffee Trail on our LoyalFree App
Running from 8 – 15 February and featuring 11 Chichester independent coffee shops and cafes, who all grind their beans, the more coffee shops you frequent along the trail, the more entries you gain into a fantastic Coffee Lover’s Prize Draw.
Scroll down for full details on taking part in the Chichester’s Got Beans Coffee Trail as well as details on how to get tickets to the Regional Final of the Specialty Coffee Association’s World Barista Championships event in Chichester.
HOW DO I TAKE PART IN THE TRAIL?
Simply download the LoyalFree App on your phone. When you buy a coffee from any of the trail locations (see below), simply scan the QR code found on the counter using the app and you will automatically be entered into the Prize Draw.
HOW LONG IS THE TRAIL RUNNING FOR?
You have from 8 until 15 February to frequent as many of the coffee locations on the trail as possible. The more establishments you frequent, the more entries you gain into our draw for the chance to win a coffee lover’s dream prize.
WHICH BUSINESSES ARE FEATURED IN THE TRAIL?
11 independent coffee houses and cafes from all four corners of the city are taking part in the trail. They all grind their beans on site:
- HM Coffee – Chichester Railway Station
- Hoxton Bakehouse – South Street
- Trading Post Coffee Roaster – South Street
- Arcobaleno -South Street
- The West Street Deli – West Street
- Spires Bakery & Coffee Shop – Crane Street
- The Real Eating Company – North Street
- Café Paradiso – North Street
- The Real Eating Company – East Street
- Crispin’s Café – East Street
- Wagtail Coffee and Yoga – Eastgate Square
- Charlie Harper’s Brasserie – Eastgate Square
- Common Grounds – Little London
- The Barn – Little London
WHAT PRIZE COULD I WIN?
One lucky prize draw winner will win:
- A tour of Cast Iron Coffee Roasters plus a mini coffee tasting session
- Brunch (including coffee) for two at Trading Post Coffee Roaster on South Street
- A Coffee Hamper filled with goodies kindly donated by several participating businesses
HOW DO I GET TICKETS TO THE WORLD BARISTA CHAMPIONSHIPS REGIONAL FINAL?
Tickets to the Regional Final of the Specialty Coffee Association’s World Barista Championships event are free from Eventbrite.
If you would like to put your latte-making skills to the test, why not enter The Latte Art Throw Down competition on Thursday 9 February, 6-9pm, at the Assembly Rooms, North Street? Open to baristas from coffee houses in the Chichester District, come and show what you’ve got! For rules and entry form contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Good luck and don’t forget to tag us enjoying your coffee on the trail using the hashtag #ChichesterLovesCoffee